IMPIANTO FOTOVOLTAICO 5,77 MW – ORIA
Ground photovoltaic system, called “Palombara” for the electricity generation with an output of about 5,77 MW.
SINGLE AUTHORISATION Legislative Decree n.387/2003.
The system was authorised and realized according to the CHOISE OF THE ENERGY SERVICE, NETWORKS AND MATERIAL INFRASTRUCTURES’ MANAGER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT of REGION OF APULIA of 21st October 2010, n. 232.
Works, started on April 2011, have been finished on August 2011.
- Preliminary design; Final design (Legislative Decree n. 163/2006 and Presidential Decree n.554/99);
- Coordination of Authorisation procedures;
- Works management;
- Security coordination during the design and execution phases.
- Relationships with different corporations (Enel, GSE, Customs Agency) for any authorisation
- Technical and administrative testing.