TÈKNE AT “SALON INTERNAZIONAL DE L’ AGRICOLTURE 2015” – MEKNES (MOROCCO) –
TEKNE Ingénierie took part in the 10th edition of the SIAM – International Exhibition of Agriculture in Meknes, the most important fair in this sector throughout Africa, from 28 April to 3 May, which involved thousands of exhibitors and more than one million visitors. The presence of TEKNE Ingénierie at the Exhibition of Agriculture, under the patronage of His Majesty the King of Morocco Mohammed VI, was strongly supported by TEKNE Group. The main focus was the involvement of many Italian companies working in the renewable energy and eco-sustainable building, in order to introduce them to the possibilities for development and growth that today Morocco can offer. TEKNE Group strongly believes that it is now necessary to work in synergy with Italian companies, in a general framework of cooperation and involvement. The Exhibition of Agriculture gave way to TEKNE Group to bring its know-how in a growing market, while allowing a comparison with the Moroccan market and entering into new business.
The Italian partners who submitted their know-how and joined TEKNE’s technicians are:
• ISOTEX, European leader in the construction method of wood-concrete
• CENTER FRIGO, leader in industrial refrigeration systems
• JONICA IMPIANTI, leader in the design, development, construction and installation of wind farms
• GR SISTEMI, leader in the design and manufacture of laminated wood structures of small, medium and large sizes.
• FABBRICA ITALIANA PALANCOLE, leader in the production of pole cold steel plates profils.