WIND PLANT – APULIA AND BASILICATA
Date2009 – 2014
PlacePuglia e Basilicata
Electrical systems design powered by huge renewable wind source of about 260 MWof which 70 MW are in Apulia and 190 MW are in Basilicata.
Today, 83 MW are authorised according to the Legislative Decree 387/2003.
- Land surveys; Final design (Legislative Decree n. 163/2006 and Presidential Decree n.207/2010);
- Executive design (Legislative Decree n. 163/2006 and Presidential Decree n.207/2010);
- Coordination of Authorisation procedures;
- Landscape authorisations;
- Environmental impact assessment.